A huge thank you to everyone for supporting today’s Macmillan Coffee Morning. There has been some fantastic displays of sweet and savory treats across all offices.
A huge shout out to Daresbury’s Mrs T., who’s world famous sausage rolls was classed the outright winner (as of 11.01am this morning), however a few other individuals who also deserve a mention for their masterpieces are:
- Jack – Chocci Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Wotsit (topped with nutty bits)
- Alastair – Pineapple Sponge Cake – very classy!
- Andy – Chocci Chip and Smartie Cookies
- Brendan – Chocolate Torte and Lemon Torte
- Jo – Carrot Walnut Cupcakes
- Kay – Scones
- Lou – Chocolate Concrete
- Gordon Christie – Delicious Apple Crumble and Devon Apple Cake and Custard
- Theresa – Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Georgina – Vanilla and Caramel Cupcakes
Well done everyone!